- Each photographer selected for the exhibition undertakes to be present during the first weekend of the event.
- The accommodation of the photographer for this weekend and the transport of his or her exhibition are taken care of by the festival.
This does not apply to the photographers selected for the screenings.
- In all cases, the support does not concern the production (possible partnership with the Photon Laboratory) of the exhibition nor the photographer's travel expenses.
- The photographer must have the full right to exhibit his or her photographs.
- We do not take into account registrations via an agent.
The organisers reserve the right to use the selected files, free of charge, for the promotion of the Boutographies. The organisers decline all responsibility for any damage or loss to the files. In the event of a serious event, the event may be cancelled without prior notice and without any compensation being due. Sending a file to the Boutographies implies acceptance of these rules.